Meet our dear mission – NATIONAL EVANGELICAL MISSION
(The People That Love)
National Evangelical Mission is a church in Nigeria that cuts across many ethnic groups and people of diverse tongues.
She exists for the purpose of bringing the good news of Jesus to the unsaved and providing a place for God’s people to serve God in Spirit and Truth.
MOTTO: – The Lord gave the word, great is the company of those that published it. ( Psalms 68:11).
– Urban outreaches
– Rural outreaches
ii. Church Planting
Provide a place for:
To grow through evangelism, reproduce through discipleship, equip believers for the work of service and assimilate members into our local church.
To turn each member into an extension of the great commission.
National Evangelical Mission is a good place to serve God. We create an atmosphere and channel our energy towards making your life on earth worthwhile, as well as help you invest the resources God has deposited in you for a reward in heaven
The Mission’s structural flow comprise the following:
1. The Headquarter
The Headquarter of the Mission is located in the commercial city of Onitsha at Km., 3 Onitsha-Owerri Rd, by Global Secondary School bus stop.
The Regions are structured according to the six geo political zones of the country to enhance adequate evangelization of the thick and thin of the entire country, they include:-
– Central Region: – this is made up of Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Nassarawa and Plateau States. We have the highest concentration of our mission works in this region among the Tivs, Igala, And Birom tribes of Kogi, Benue and Taraba states.
– Northern Region: – this is made up of Adamawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Yobe, Borno, Jigawa and Kano States. Our mission work in this region is majorly among the Hausas, Kanuri, Fulani and the remotest parts of Adamawa, Borno, and Gombe States.
– Abuja Region: – this is made up of Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Kaduna, Zamfara, Katsina States and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. The church has her major mission’s work in all these areas.
– Eastern Region: – this is made up of Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi States.
– Southern Region: – this is made up of Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta States.
– Western Region: – the Western Region is made up of Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Kwara, Ogun and Edo States. Our mission work in area is still not very strong however we have remarkable success in The binis of Edo State and in Lagos State.
The General council is the highest policy making body of National Evangelical Mission. Representatives are drawn from the Ministers (pastors) and the members.
The General Council meets once a year.
Next in the administration is the National Executive Committee. Made up of
– the General Superintendent.
– the Assistant General Superintendent
– the National Treasurer
– Administrative Secretary
– two senior ministers.